Sunday 30 October 2011

YOU Always in my HAERT

 
Do you know.. we meet so quick but its remind a lots.
I don't believe with what they say, I'm believe you are still there or its only my feeling?
I don't know!
I feel my live so fast without you, I don't have someone to wait like before.
Many asks, but no one like you!
Feels no aim and love is not beautiful as I love you.
But what can I do if our destiny just only up here.
Lonely, and hope that someday this empty will filled by someone that special like you.
I can't forget the way you talk.
I can't forget you!
What can I do now?
I only try to live without you and find other way.
Because I can't walk alone without you in the way that we plan together.
Why you leave me without saying anything?
There is no problem with us.
I'm sad and feels want to cry when I remember you!
You are my sweetheart!
I can't forget you!
You can't lie to your heart No matter how hard you try.
Time & distance are important between friends.
When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever.
I may be busy, but I assure u, u are always in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...